Release notes for the Server Density Windows agent. Get the source code on GitHub.
22.214.171.124 (Sept 13, 2012)
- Support for monitoring MongoDB 2.2
126.96.36.199 (June 26 2012)
- Fixed erroneous Event Log output that was outputting at Error level rather than Info.
188.8.131.52 (June 25 2012)
Requires .NET 3.5 so that later MongoDB drivers can be used.
- Minimum of .NET 3.5
- Fix agent returning negative network values due to overflow bug
- Fix invalid credentials error on authenticated mongo databases
- Fix a dictionary lookup error
- Update to latest MongoDB drivers (184.108.40.20600)
220.127.116.11 (May 24 2012)
Maintenance release, to prevent upgrading to future versions when the only .NET framework is 2.0. Future releases will need .NET 3.5.
- Prevent upgrading when only .NET 2.0 is installed.
- Fix a dictionary lookup error in the Process Check.
18.104.22.168 (Oct 7 2011)
- Fixed configuration to not overwrite plugin or custom configurations
- Added auto-copy for the Windows agent
- Fixed some dispose calls for payload sends
- Service name matches between installer and service for start/stop reliability
- Fixed replica set bug with MongoDB metrics
- Fixed agent ignoring certain configuration values for advanced MongoDB metrics bug
22.214.171.124 (Jul 25 2011)
- Fixed memory leak in system tray application (requires re-install)
- Fixed intermittent divide-by-zero bug in disk usage metrics
- All installed .NET version numbers now sent in initial payload
126.96.36.199 (May 25 2011)
- Plugin installer for the new plugin app store.
- Fixed bug where some page file usage was ignored.
188.8.131.52 (May 12 2011)
- Fixed bug where agent was misreporting its version.
- Changed startup type for agent service to Automatic (Delayed Start) for supported Windows versions.
- Added checks for agent permissions.
- Added checks for process auditing.
- Improved memory management for lighter footprint.
184.108.40.206 (Apr 7 2011)
This version includes a bug where the version will be misreported as 220.127.116.11.
- Reverted improved process metrics using performance counters due to some processes not showing up.
18.104.22.168 (Apr 7 2011)
- The agent is now signed for security.
- New advanced MongoDB monitoring.
- Improved process metrics using performance counters.
- Added option to enable/disable logging to the Event Viewer from the configure app.