Release notes for the Server Density server monitoring Android application.
2.0.0 (3rd Nov 2012)
- Display all metrics for all devices
- Full support for services (website monitoring)
- Custom alert sounds
126.96.36.199 (4th April 2012)
- Fixed crash introduced in 1.0.4 release.
1.0.4 (4th April 2012)
- Fixed a bug where new installs would not be registered for push notifications.
1.0.3 (23rd March 2012)
- Added an error popup if registering for push notifications failed.
188.8.131.52 (13th March 2012)
Fixed push notifications. The app is now using Google's C2DM service to provide native notifications without the need for a 3rd party application. You will need to launch the app and log in at least once to register your device, which will be done automatically. No other action required.
Also fixed display issues on Android 4.0.
New permissions allow for features like periodically waking up wifi (to check for new notifications), vibrations and enabling notifications on boot.
1.0.1 (15th Dec 2011)
- Fixed bug with blank metrics view in some situations.
184.108.40.206 (25th Nov 2010)
- Minor update to change the name of the API method used for fetching latest alerts.
220.127.116.11 (28th Sept 2010)
- Fixed bug where user agent was not sent for GET requests to API.
18.104.22.168 (23rd Sept 2010)