Release notes for the Server Density agent.
2.1.6-1 (17 Aug 2017)
- Updates for ElasticSearch, MySQL and Zookeeper plugins
2.1.5-1 (10 Jan 2017)
- Added new plugin for monitoring Couchbase.
- Fixed EL6 x86 RPM Packages.
2.1.4-1 (10 Nov 2016)
- Fix docker RPM Packages.
- Fix for agent proxy mode.
- Added new plugin for monitoring Hadoop HDFS.
2.1.3-1 (29 Sep 2016)
- Fix HAProxy RPM Packages
- Added new plugin for monitoring Elasticsearch.
2.1.2-1 (15 Sep 2016)
- Added new plugin for monitoring HAProxy
2.1.1-1 (9 Sep 2016)
- Addressed an issue where the agent may not survive a restart
2.1.0-1 (8 Sep 2016)
- Sync with latest upstream version
- Added official macOS packages (docs)
- Preliminary FreeBSD support
- Added armel & armhf support for deb packages
- Updated the Docker plugin, deprecated the previous version
- Fixed the agent not reporting metrics after Daylight Saving Time (DST) ending
2.0.5-1 (23 May 2016)
- Fixed an issue with the virtualenv when using third party modules
- Relaxed an exception that in some cases prevented the agent from starting
- Fixed the agent failing to start on Ubuntu 16.04
2.0.4-1 (9 May 2016)
- Fixed native proxy support (note: proxy is not compatible with CentOS 5)
- Added x86 .rpm packages (CentOS, Red Hat/el 32 bit support)
- Corrected package names for PostgreSQL
2.0.3-1 (22 Feb 2016)
- Fixed packaging for Btrfs
- Added new plugin for monitoring Apache Kafka consumers (docs)
- Added x86 .deb packages (Ubuntu & Debian 32 bit support)
- Improved dependancy versions between packages
2.0.2-1 (7 Jan 2016)
- Fixed disk checks not working when psutil is not available
- Fixed agent version reporting
2.0.1-1 (10 Dec 2015)
- Fixed a disk checks edge case that may cause nodata on device snapshots
2.0.0 (26 Nov 2015)
Release 2.0.0 welcomes a number of large architectural changes which will support future development projects.
Install instructions can be found in our Agent Installation & Configuration category.
The agent uses a new set of repositories so existing installations will not be upgraded. Upgrade instructions including an automated upgrade are available.
- Plugins are now officially supported by us and our engineering team
- Added new plugins for btrfs, consul, couchdb, docker, memcache, ntp, postfix, postgres, redis, riak, supervisor, varnish (docs)
- Improved support for mongodb, apache, msql, nginx, phpfpm, rabbitmq (docs)
- A more visual list can be found on the website
- Official plugins are now delivered through rpm & deb based systems, including managing dependancies to reduce the work required to install integrations and simplifying updates
- v1 "Plugins" are now referred to as "Custom Plugins" and backwards compatible so any plugin written for the v1 agent also works in the v2 agent (docs)
- Integration and unit tests have been added to detect regressions before release
See the v1 agent release notes.